Private Occupational Therapist helping children reach their potential!
About your Occupational Therapist
Sarah is a highly qualified, occupational therapist with 20 years experience, mainly working within paediatrics. She has worked in community and hospital settings including Great Ormond Street Hospital and Oxfordshire Paediatric Community Services. Her training includes sensory integration and Bobath.
Providing good quality assessment and intervention, thus helping children reach their goals. Working with you to make a difference.
Assessment and intervention for children with:
- Developmental co-ordination disorder
- Cerebral Palsy and other neurological conditions
- Sensory Processing Difficulties
- Delay with activities of daily living, such as self-care tasks
Intervention involves goal setting with the child, families and schools, ensuring assessment and therapy is focused and relevant. Goals children/families want to achieve often include improving:-
- Ability to complete self care tasks more independently
- Comfort when sitting and lying
- Concentration, particularly in the classroom
- Coping with busy environments, noise, bright lights and smells